In a message dated 5/20/2010 11:00:52 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
wbmutbb-requ...@wbmutbb.com writes:

I was a  little disappointed that anyone would answer "The Simpsons"
because from what  very little I have seen of this show (less than a full
show),
the standards  (children disrespecting their parents, parents drinking to
excess) are just  not up to The Andy Griffith Show or Father Knows  Best.

Easy on us there, Orville!  "The Simpsons" may not be your cup of  tea (and
that's okay, I fully understand if what you mentioned offends  you), but
television's longest running comedy series does have a lot of fans on  this
list (myself included).  And Barney Fife himself popped up on the  show a
couple of times, in one instance even talking through the TV to Chief  Wiggum.
Ron Howard also popped up in two other episodes, both times  voicing an
animated version of himself.

For the record, the Simpsons do live in Springfield, and the family dynamic
 does match, but any true Simpsons fan knows they live on Evergreen
Terrace,  not Maple Street.

Dixon