I know this has been mentioned b4 but let's give it another go for the
newcomers.....
Bonnie and Clyde, the movie from 1967 or 68 starring Warren Beatty and Faye
 Dunaway also had several TAGS characters in it.
Cousin Virgil found what he could do....he could work on cars and drive
getaway cars for B & C.
Dub Taylor was Virgil's father....
And the sheriff who was after them was "'Brisco Darling"' Denver Pyle. He
did not wear bib "overhauls" in this one but had a deppity's uniform.
There could have been others but those are the 3 who come to mind. Great
movie but once again it showed crime does not pay.  I once had the  privilege
of viewing the car B & C were killed in and it looked like a  strainer it
had so many holes in it! Seems like it was about a '37 Ford if not  mistaken.
Only been between 55 and 60 years ago I saw it so my memory isn't too
clear on details.....
TheCameraNutttt