In a message dated 10/5/2010 11:01:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
wbmutbb-requ...@wbmutbb.com writes:

My  husband thinks the "Rimshaw house" in the haunted house episode is also
the  same house used in "The Munsters"   Anyone know for  sure?

No it wasn't.  The Old Rimshaw House was part of the 40 Acres studios  and
was torn down with the rest of the studio, as was downtown Mayberry.   The
Munsters House was on the Universal lot, and reportedly still exists.   A
friend of mine took a picture of it in the 1980s, and it's reportedly  even
been spotted on "Desperate Housewives." I once heard it was another  supposedly
"haunted" house on "Leave It to Beaver" (which might be what your  husband
is thinking about).

Dixon