I will admit I was guilty a time or two of
> illegally hunting night crawlers after dark. I admit it openly now as I
> assume the statue of limitations has ended for hunting night crawlers
> illegally. I hope this admission doesn't change how you dear folks feel
> about me.

Ken,

I have to admit that I am shocked - shocked, mind you - about this admission
about the crime you did hunting nightcrawlers after dark.  I might have to
think about this type of behavior.  I would've never ever thought about
accusing you of this crime, but you are now openly admitting to it.  Well, you
know, in Mayberry and virtual Mayberry, we are forgiving kinds of folks, so I
think I will forgive you for it and not think badly of you.  But PLEASE don't
EVER do that again!!!  This is very upsetting to me and I can feel pains
shooting up my legs and back as we sleep...I may have to go get some of those
pills from Miss Ellie!!! ; )

Have a Mayberry day...well, night...well, whatever... : )

Lisa