Dear Friends -

I have a few odds and ends to share w/ everyone...

First, Happy Thanksgiving to all in Mayberry!!

I wanted to tell everyone that I have been on a little vaca w/ a friend of
mine.  We went to the Outer Banks of North Carolina and visited a few sites
there.  Of course, both of us being TAGS fans, we went to Manteo to look around
and we visited the theater where they perform the Lost Colony play each summer.
 This is where our own beloved Andy got his professional acting start
(according to the theater and internet stories)!  It is also close to where
Andy lives currently.  It was an awesome trip and we had a great time.  It is a
lovely area and I can see why Andy would fall in love w/ the area and want to
live there!  We also went to the Wright Bros. memorial in Kill Devil Hills,
Bodie's Island (pronounced body's, not bow-dees) and Currituck lighthouses, NC
Aquarium on Roanoke Island, and the Elizabethan Gardens (also on Roanoke
Island).  I highly recommend a stay in the Outer Banks area - there are many
fun things to do - if you go during the season (late spring/summer/early fall)
you can also go on a dolphin watch and go to see the wild horses.  HEY, there's
also a YMCA nearby, but we splurged and stayed in a hotel instead of getting
the corner room at the Y. ; )

I missed out on answering the questions before, so I will answer them now...

As to which character I would be, I think that's a hard one, but maybe Miss
Ellie, except I wouldn't disappear from Mayberry - I would stay and enjoy life
in that small but wonderful town!

And what crime would I do that would get me an arrest?  Hmmmm - another
difficult one - I would probably get in trouble for jaywalking (or maybe
playing bingo).  I doubt I would get in trouble for partaking in Col. Harvey's
elixir, but you never really know, do you???  ; )

OK - that's it for now...I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving - we're
having our official family dinner tomorrow, so I'm still looking forward to our
dinner, but today was a nice day and I hope all my Mayberry friends had a great
day, too!

Lisa