I do believe Crump is a very important name in Kansas. Why in Kansas they even made apple crump pie. And the people their never get grumpy. Instead they get crumpy. People there never get down in the dumps. They get down in the crumps. Why they don't even have bumps in the road. Yep, you guessed it. They have crumps in the road. And the kids don't play with jump ropes. They play with crump ropes. And when they are finished playing crump rope they go to the city crump and look for pop bottles. And you know what. When they fall down they don't land on their rumps. Yep, they land on their crumps. Yes sir, that name Crump has a lot of class in Kansas. And the kids love to read about Snow White and Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, and of course Crumpy.

Well that's it for today folks. I just ate some toast, so now I have to sweep up the crumps off the floor.
Kenneth G. Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, WI 54701
715-839-8470