Hi, gang!
I too, was pleased to see TV Land begin the series over.  I got to thinking
that in the first episode, The New Housekeeper, when Andy gets up, Opie has
already cooked breakfast.  The 45 minute eggs still crack me up....no pun
intended! But what is a six (or five?) year old doing using the stove with no
supervision?  Had he ever used it before?  Did Rose teach him?  Nowadays they
would fry you on the 6 o'clock news is you let a child play with a stove!
Maybe those were the good old days.....but I'm just thankful Opie didn't burn
himself or catch the kitchen on fire, with those eggs boiling dry three times!
Susi Blank
Miss Crump many years later