------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 12:51:02 +0000
From: tub...@swbell.net
To: "wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com" <wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com>
Subject: Joplin Tornado

My house and the contents were destroyed but praise the LORD my family are
safe. Will send more info later.

Paul Mulik
Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry? smartphone

Paul,

When I heard the news this morning my first thoughts were of you and your
family.  Thankfully you are safe.  Having been in Tuscaloosa on April 27th and
experiencing the devastation there our prayers will be with you for a speedy
recovery both personally and in your city.  We will be thinking of you.

David

David L. Browning
The Mayberry Deputy
200 McArthur Circle
Bristol, VA  24201
276-669-2411
www.DavidBrowningProductions.com

It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on
earth -- and that we have no
way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to
the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross