>>  My house and the contents were destroyed but praise the LORD my family are
>> safe. Will send more info later.
Paul Mulik  <<

Paul, I thought of you immediately upon hearing the sad news of such
devastation in Joplin.   We are so very, very sorry about the loss of your home
and contents, but are thankful that you and your family are okay.   May God
give you strength and courage at this difficult time.
My family members in Joplin are also safe, and my nephew was on a
search-and-rescue team throughout the night.

On a lighter note, this makes me think of the worst weather experienced in
Mayberry.  I can only recall the severe thunderstorm in "Dogs! Dogs! Dogs!" and
Barney's discourse on selfish giraffes.   Have I forgotten other episodes of
inclement weather?   I do remember the Mayberry Courthouse gang wearing coats
and jackets in the Christmas episode, but that doesn't necessarily indicate bad
weather.

God bless Paul, and peace to all.
Larry in CO