Just think....just over 7 months until Mayberry Days again!!   The most fun
time you can have in your life, so make plans to attend NOW. If you  need
hotel/motel reservations, do it NOW....a month from now may be too late,  but
you can still get rooms in Winston Salem or Hillsville Va, each about 30
minutes away.
Shows galore to choose from:
Michael Hoover has a FANTASTIC show!
Doug Dillard has a FanTAStic show!
Col. Tim's Talent Time is also a FANTAStic show!!
The official opening of Mayberry Days Friday AM in the amphitheater is as
good a show as you can see for free ANYwhere!!
The trivia contest is marvelous and will test your knowledge of the show
beyond your limits of reason! Every year the questions get tougher and
tougher....so much so the past champions had big problems last year!
And Snappy Lunch and their po'k chop sammich....for northerners that
translates to a Pork Chop Sandwich.. is the best you can eat anywhere. You look

at it when it gets to your table and think..."there is no way I can eat all
of  that!" and one bite....just ONE BITE later you say,.'One won't be
enough!" but  it usually is.
Saturday parade at 9AM...has grown from a few minutes to about 45 minutes
last year.  If we have good weather forecast for this year's parade I
expect it will be at least an hour long!
Museum is open next to the playhouse with LOADS of 'stuff' from the show,
Matlock as well. Kudos to Emmett Forrest for such a wonderful job
maintaining  the museum!!
Wally's Service Station next door to the courthouse and jail  replica...
Andy's boyhood home.
A full weekend of fun and games, and ends perfectly with a church service
in the amphitheater led by Country Boy LeRoy and Janice McNees caps it
off!!'
So get with it, check _www.surryarts.org_ (http://www.surryarts.org)  for
listings of places to  stay and eat and come on down to Mayberry The last
full weekend in  September!!
I may even take you picture!
Welford TheCameraNuttttttttt!!!!