Let me be the first to say "Happy 86th Birthday to Andy Samuel Griffith".
This afternoon, my copy of The Nostalgia Digest (nostalgiadigest.com) arrived
in the mail, and Andy was on the cover.   What a pleasant birthday surprise.
Best wishes for another 86. Orville Hendricks - Selling Butter and Eggs from
Mt. Pilot.    The first time I met Andy, he was mad at me, but then I told him
"There's not a word of truth in that Sheriff, not a word of truth".