I am not so sure that Peggy and Andy and Peggy would have made such a good
match.  She is rich and Andy is poor.  Milk and vinegar don't mix, you
can't make a silk hanky our of a sow's nose.  From the very time they are
born with that gold tooth in their mouth they are different.  They even go
to Norway to a refinishing school and start hobnobbing with guys with names
like Ole and Sven, and then they come home and they are different.  They
start eating fancy foods like lutefisk.  I bet Andy has never tasted
lutefisk.  I have to admit though that miss Peggy is a really beauty and
the the voice of an angel, but that slight overbite might be a drawback
too.  Even though she loved to go fishing with Andy and Opie she really
couldn't even look a worm straight in the eye without saying "ich".  So I
am sticking with Helen.  We found out in Mayberry RFD that she and Andy had
a beautiful baby that ended up with three Godfathers.  So all in all I
think things worked out well.  Besides I think Miss Peggy was just a
slightly bit too good to be true.  Remember Samantha Stevens.  She had a
lot of the same qualities that Peggy has and it ended up there was some
witchery in her family.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru