While I was watching "Last Of The Summer Wine" this afternoon, they once again
mentioned "Hecmondwike.   Malcolm would have been proud.   Speaking of Malcolm,
even though Ernest T. Bass accused Malcolm of being an Englisher, I have
discovered that Malcolm (Bernard Fox) was, in fact, not English.   Bernard Fox
was born in Port Talbot, Wales.
But I further discovered that there was an alumni on TAGS who was born in
London, England.   This person, although in only one episode, played a
prominent part in the episode, and I would go so far as to say he was the star
of that particular episode.   Why don't you put on your thinking cap and see if
you can discern whom this individual might me?   Hint:   It was a color
episode.   If you cannot think of the answer, I will give it to you "shortly".

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man.