Hey, Mayberry friends. My darling person bought me the complete set of TAGS on
DVD a few years ago for my birthday. I don't know what it cost but she found it
at Cracker Barrel restaurant (before we knew about Weaver's Dept. Store) and I
am completely satisfied with it. The packaging is what you'd find with most
DVD's and I've had no problems with that. What I like is the epilogues are
included in every episode and a lot of the original commercials are included
also. The pilot episode from The Danny Thomas Show and the "Return to Mayberry"
movie are there too.

Larry in Lincolnton