Life is very busy here in Eau Claire.  We continue to do many events as The
Mayberry Guru.  Sunday we were a part of a HOVER Fest which stands for
Honoring Our Veterans with Enthusiastic Respect.  It is an annual event
where we raise money for veterans to take the Honor Flights.  My role is to
"arrest" people and handcuff them and then bring them up on stage with the
radio personality to announce what they did and what their bail is.  Always
a lot of fun.  Lots of kids there too and i have special citations for
them.  We have done 27 events already this summer.  We have 13 to attend in
the next two weeks including two of my presentations at area locations.  We
have 62 events scheduled through September so still a lot to do.  I never
dreamed that I would find something in my retirement that would give me so
much pleasure and that it would allow me to bring so much pleasure to
others.  My wife still works full time and gets up at 4 a,m. every day but
she still manages to attend every single event with me.  But the good news
is she is retiring in February.  At a special event in a neighboring town
last week a woman came up to my wife and presented her with a hand made
retro skirt that she made for Linda so she can wear it to car shows.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru