Today, I was honored to see Will Wright (Old Ben Weaver) in another role
where he was the one being victimized.  He did such a good job, I wondered
until the end of the show whether or not he was the con-artist. As it came
out, he was just a poor old man in his declining years with a nice
comfortable sum of money, but not Charlie Moneybags, who had entrusted his
estate with a woman of questionable means.  The show was "Restless Gun" from
1958.

It was very impressive to see an actor do a role reversal and be that
convincing.  I actually felt sorry for his character.  But, he did talk like
he always does, unlike William Holden.

Ron (**Barn) McLendon