Thank you both for your very interesting and helpful answers to my question
about "night" shots - Janet, you have some really good points - and, Clyde,
I never noticed the possibility of audio dubbing after a scene was shot.

Since I have a lot of questions, here's another - every episode of "TAGS"
has a person listed in the credits at the end with the title of "Script
Continuity".  I've always wondered exactly what this means, since there are
a number of things in the scripts which aren't consistent.  For example:
Barney's years of service (5 vs. 10); whether Barney and Andy are cousins
(or just best friends); the distance from Mayberry to Mount Pilot; and
whether Mayberry is a village, town, or city (it was called all 3 in
different episodes).

None of these are really that significant - but I'm just curious what the
responsibilities of a "script continuity" crew member are(were).

Joe Suszczynski
Grand Island, NY