For some reason, the software blocked the message below?  I'm not sure
why that happened but I'm sending it back out.

From: <pas...@alcmtjuliet.com>
To: <wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com>
Bcc:
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 15:03:01 -0500
Subject: Mayberry Museum

Mayberry Friends,

In our great state of Tennessee, the city of Granville, “Tennessee’s
Mayberry Town” will celebrate the Grand Opening of their Mayberry and
I Love Lucy Museum on June 13th.  Rodney and Beverly Dillard and Keith
Thibodeaux (Little Ricky and Johnny Paul) will be on hand for the
celebration.

I am asking if any of you collectors would be willing to make a
donation or a loan to the museum, it would be greatly appreciated.
They have a lot of neat and cool stuff already, but they could use
some smaller items to round out their collection.  They currently have
on loan from a generous couple an extensive exhibit regarding the I
Love Lucy show, so Mayberry items are mainly what they need.

I am not officially connected with the project, but I am helping them
out at this time.

 If you have anything that you would like to donate or simply let them
display on loan, please contact me and I will arrange the transfer.

 By the way, here is the website.

https://www.granvilletn.com/

 I suppose I should give contact information.

 You can email me at

pas...@alcmtjuliet.com