Hi,

I am trying to utilize drop down menus in dreamweaver using DW & Fireworks.

How can I control the appearance of the windows, I do not want menu &
control bars just the edges of the window on the
window that appears, what do I need to do to the code.
All help is appreciated code is below.

mm_menu_0826153557_0.addMenuItem("Meetings","window.open('meeting.htm',
'_blank');");

The new window appears just as the window it is launched from, I would like
to change its size and appearance

Thanks
John

Just new at this stuff.