From: Stephen Caudill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 1:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: Image Collections

        I'll ditto Dwayne once again.  If you must only get one, it really makes no
difference which one you do get, but should you be able to get both, it simply
broadens your selections...  These disk sets in combination with an online resource
like clipart.com and the occasional visit to a stock photo-house's online component
has gotten me through quite a few jobs.

Good Luck Cheryl,
Stephen

____ * The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM * ____