They both link together, but I think I've used more images from II than I -
I'd want to sign up for their online service too if I could ever justify
the cost ... I contact Hemara every three months with a 'When's the next
Photo Objects coming out?' email - perhaps if everyone else who's using it
did too, they'd bring out an upgrade.

Mind you, they haven't got a sitar in either collection, which is what
client's asked for today .... it's when you have to go back to doing your
own clipping paths that you REALLY appreciate the beauty of someone else
having done the work for you....

Franni