A really good site -  a restful, peaceful feel to it, exactly in keeping
with the product... can easily see people being persuaded to sign up! Even
those who wouldn't want a caravan holiday - must be that Irish scenary!
Unusually for me, I didn't hit the skip into  - I love that compass.

No navigation probs - well, other than I'd need the map to know where the
places are! - but that's coming, isn't it? In fact I think the only query I
have is on the content side - I didn't find anything on what people are
allowed to do with their mobile home when they aren't in it... what
restrictions there are on renting outside the family, for example. I might
have missed it...

Good site!

Franni