Franni wrote:
A really good site -  a restful, peaceful feel to it, exactly in keeping
with the product... can easily see people being persuaded to sign up!
Even those who wouldn't want a caravan holiday - must be that Irish
scenary! Unusually for me, I didn't hit the skip into  - I love that
compass.

Tim:
Yeah...I live in the midwest USA and found myself wanting to be there.
:-)  Nice job.