At 01:11 PM 5/28/2003 -0700, you wrote:
Could you post the error you are getting, paste the page contents as well as
the URL.
That may help...

Paul

It's exactly the same error as I put in my first post:

The following errors were found:

Sorry, but I cannot figure out who sent you here. Your browser is not sending an HTTP_REFERER.
Please use the back button to correct these errors.

Then there is a image showing underneath that's the W3C xhtml validation logo. But I didn't put that here because it won't go through being it would be html and that won't come through to the list. That's all that's on the page, period.

Deb