Not to scare you all, but I know even less about image control than I do about other
aspects of computing. With that in mind, I'm wondering: You can enlarge a wee pic for
web use right enough, but if you want to use it for print it wouldn't be possible to
maintain resolution, right? So the wee pic would be much less useful.

Am I on the right track here?
Sherry