Jan<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tuesday, July 15, 2003 3:02 PM, said:
> Stephen
> Very good looking site, my favorite is the Royal Lux Arm Chair:
>    "This here is a fine example of a chair with which you rest your
> arse and what not. Its quite comfortable and you will find no arse
> creases in it, as it is also quite resilient. Add the attractive
> exterior to this already arse-riffic chair and you have something
> truelly not too bad"

:D yeah, I tend to get a bit silly when writing dummy copy. Glad someone other than
myself appreciates it!  My girlfriend insists that I am only 73% as funny as I think I
am :)

> There's only one problem and it's in NS7.2, there are 2 scrollbars on
> the right side which looks funny. On IE there is only one right
> scrollbar, as it should be.
>
> Even though I checked out your page and css, I'm not experienced
> enough to catch the problem. One thing did catch my eye though, you
> have "overflow:auto;" in your css body section. What will that do?

Ahh... but my dear, you've hit the nail on the head.  That's precisely what is causing
the problem...  the overflow:auto was thrown in to make IE drop the scrollbar gutter
when it wasn't necessary, but I think the Gecko engine is choking on it because I've
done some funky stuff with wrapper div's.  Thanks! Great Catch!

-Stephen
http://www.mechavox.com/