Thanks Stephen,
just a lucky break.

Jan
--
http://www.jdvisions.com

Stephen Caudill wrote:
There's only one problem and it's in NS7.2, there are 2 scrollbars on
the right side which looks funny. On IE there is only one right
scrollbar, as it should be.

Even though I checked out your page and css, I'm not experienced
enough to catch the problem. One thing did catch my eye though, you
have "overflow:auto;" in your css body section. What will that do?

Ahh... but my dear, you've hit the nail on the head. That's precisely what is causing the problem... the overflow:auto was thrown in to make IE drop the scrollbar gutter when it wasn't necessary, but I think the Gecko engine is choking on it because I've done some funky stuff with wrapper div's. Thanks! Great Catch!

-Stephen
http://www.mechavox.com/