Rudy
Really, I was joking big time. I was going to say css_servant, but felt more idiotic, so went with that.

I bookmarked the site you mentioned, and will visit when I have some motivation going for me. Just spent 1 hour to find a stupid goof on a page of mine. Still working on that set of pages with the UL list for the menu, makes a lot of sense to use it because it cuts way, way down on the loading time.

Need.....................more.................motivation..........to work on my pages. Actually feeling better than yesterday, but still not up to my usual active self or maybe it's just I'm sick of working on my pages. That could be it.

Jan
--
http://www.jdvisions.com

rudy wrote:
A thousand apologies oh king of css from this humble css_idiot.