Myself, previously:
> A lot of older people in our town do that during the day to keep cool,
and
> it's encouraged by both the malls and the local authorities.  Getting
> your brain to work when your body's not happy is difficult.

Andrew:
Oh oh. Implying that Jan is an "older people"?

Jan:
ouch!

Joseph:
Just ignore the young whippersnapper!   Eh!   What??!

Myself:
LOL! Okay, okay...apology offered if needed.  I meant no such
interpretation.  :-)  Sorry, humor doesn't work well when I'm on the
digest...everybody beats me to the punchline.  I was only suggesting a
solution to the heat that is well-tested here in Kansas (the "other"
Oz).  It works for non-"older people" as well. [/me halts before
inserting other foot]

Jan admits:
Yeah, I'm sure he meant well. Besides, I do go to the mall for the air
conditioning sometimes.

Myself:
Of course I meant well. :-)  LOL  And I'm stopping here before I get
into any more trouble.

Tim

Thinking about it I am not sure any of our shopping centres (The Mall and
Pall Mall are streets in central London) have air conditioning.   But some
must have!   None of them near here, though some who toddle round the M25
taking photos can always drop into Bluewater and fnd out.

Today is 90+ here (32+ for centigraders, or is that celcius - and why?) and
it is hot.   Big UK problem is that it is usually humid too;  great energy
sapper.

Joseph

wdvl.com