-----Original Message-----
From: Jan

I didn't explain the % in IE well. On many of my pages I have a table with 3
sections (I can see where Drew's css for columns will come in handy here),
and for the middle section, I have a line. I tried using % for height just
to have a line, and IE messed it up really bad, so I had to put px.  Also, I
tried to use % for body width and it didn't do well, so, as you explained,
it works better using a px width.