Scott,
  I dare say that the mere thought of making a calendar in CSS would make even the
most experienced CSS-Head cringe and whimper for his mommy (I'm currently huddled up
with my thumb in my mouth).  That said, I've googled it and didn't turn up anything
more than using CSS to style an HTML table... that may be a good excercise
none-the-less and it's something I could give you some pointers on (as I've done it
myself).  Also, I found a tutorial by Eric Meyer on CSS styled tables for calendaring:
http://www.ericmeyeroncss.com/projects/03/
That's a great site and Eric's one of the leading advocates/experts in CSS, spend some
time looking about.

hth,
Stephen
http://www.mechavox.com

On Tuesday, July 22, 2003 4:54 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] commented:

:
: Drew (or actually anyone) - do you use CSS for creating calendars
: rather than tables? I create a few calendars every month at work and
: tables are quick and dirty, but it would be fun to try something new
: :^).
:
: Scott