-----Original Message-----
From: Conyers, Dwayne [
Interesting observation...

I was goofing around with Microsoft FrontPage and opened a web page with
it... expecting it to ask a password or something... but it gave me complete
access.  Can't imagine someone is serving a website without at least
authentication.  Explains how some pages get hacked.

I didn't do anything to that site... but thought how easy it would be if
this were a merchant to direct sales from that site to another.

Sorry, guess I've been watching too many Oliver Stone movies.  :-)