-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Major

Drew
No, I didn't know that we have to now put units of measure for images.
My page validated without them, but I will definitely add the px to all
image code. Do you know where I can find out that images require units of
measures now. I know I can search through W3C, but am hoping that you have a
particular page in mind. If not, I can find it.

I found out what the p tag error was and fixed it. It doesn't want anything
like this:  <p style="text-align:justify">, so I made 3 classes
  for left, center, and right.