Joseph
For some reason, my pages in IE 6.0 are weird. The index page looks fine, but all other pages are messed up. I'm going to see if I can fix it, but I sure don't know why it's acting up.

Jan

Joseph Harris wrote:
Jan,

I'm even less help.   I can read the blue of white at the bottom, but
they do look out of place when everything else has a coloured
background.   If you still have the problem, what shuld we be looking
at/for?

Joseph
Chacha Joe
For a site of laughs and a FREE ezine:
www.smilepoetryweekly.com

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.