lol Joseph nothing exciting

Had a dedicated server with them for 2 years and we purchased a copy of Windows 2000 Server through them to run on it. Well, as we'd paid for the OS we felt it was our license, so when we terminated the contract we requested them to send the discs over.

After claiming THEY owned it (even though we had them confirm before we started the contract who would own the license), "losing" records, losing discs, claiming they had no idea what we were talking about, claiming their records said we were on RedHat Linux and then (at the barrel of a legal gun) sent us a badly copied version of Windows 2000 ADVANCED Server they finally sent us the box with the discs in it.

So it's been fun.

Apart from that 34sp.com are good - the service is reliable, cheap and feature-rich.

MOU

___________________________________________________________ Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html