Some of you longtimers probably will remember me. :-)  Worked at a
Wichita, KS law firm from 2001-2004, moved out to Denver to work for the
public school system (internal web programming), got laid off early this
spring (budget cuts), now I'm back in Wichita working for LSI (they
build computer storage products).  Doing all internal web programming so
you guys will never see it, but moving from ASP classic to PHP which
I've never used before, and from Visual Studio to Dreamweaver, and from
IIS to Apache.  Quite a culture shock.  LOL

I hope to jump back in and be helpful here...my skills are pretty rusty
due to lack of use in Denver but I'm slowly getting back up to speed.
I'm glad you people are still around!  :-)

I'm on the digest so my responses will be delayed.  Looking forward to
the discussions...

Tim Furry

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: unknown lmsubst tag argument: ''