On 19/09/06, Furry, Tim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Some of you longtimers probably will remember me. :-)

Dave wrote...
Yup I remember you!  Good to hear from you again mate.  I wouldn't
bother with the digest if I were you, the list is dead quiet lately.
Today has been the busiest day for probably months!

Tim responds:
Digest it must be, since I receive it at work.  Glad I could stir up a
hornet's nest among you, though!  :-)  Looks like I'm gonna have to
crack down on you since most of the related responses were under the
"Directories" thread, though...you're getting sloppy.  LOL

I remember most of those names...many of them were helpful to me when I
started out as a newbie.  In a way, I'm starting out again that
way...it's been a couple of years since I've done active web development
and now I'm in an environment much different than I'm used to.

Dave - I still have my Presh award for foulston.com (it's changed since
then).  :-)

Cheryl - I signed up for the MM/DW yahoo group...sounds like it could be
a good resource.  Unfortunately, I'm now out of the Microsoft world (I
kinda feel like I'm balancing on a stool on one leg and one eye closed).
I hope to keep up my MS skills at home.

One thing this list taught me over the years has absolutely nothing to
do with building websites...the fact that there are good people all over
the globe, willing to cross boundaries and become friends.  I admit, I'm
one of those Americans who doesn't get out much...heck, moving from
Kansas to Colorado and back was traumatic enough for me and my family.
:-)  You guys have always broadened my horizons (and secretly made me
want to try Australia...).

It's like being home again.

Tim

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: unknown lmsubst tag argument: ''