Hi list

I've had a good Google and to be honest it's mostly Greek to me as I'm very new to Microsoft Exchange (and generally proper client-server networking).

Does anybody know how, or can direct me to a plain English resource to explain how, I can set up an Exchange mailbox to catch all mail that isn't directly addressed to our employees? And/or setting up mail boxes that don't have a specific Windows user associated to them (i.e. webmaster@, unsubscribe@, etc.). Oh, and these mailboxes have to be shared so all of us can read them using Outlook 2003.

I've seen a fair few approaches that attach a script to Exchange's mail received event to sort and process, but although I'm fluent in VBScript I have no clue what they're doing.

Any pointers will be greatly apreciated as always.

MOU Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com