Great advice.  I'll mention that to my clients and make sure it's what they
really want.

Thanks

--- Cheryl Wise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
SwishMas has a much, much lower learning curve than Flash but I would be doing
my best to talk any client of mine out of a Flash website. Using Flash for
extra bits is one thing but a full Flash site unless they are willing to pay
for full accessible Flash (something that has a much steeper learning curve and
I'm not sure is even possible with SwishMax) since otherwise too many people
and most search engines will not be able to use the site at all.

Usually mentioning that Google can't follow links in Flash files without the
considerable extra expense of accessible Flash usually stops the idea of an all
Flash site in its tracks.<g>

____ � The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM � ____