Hi Hassan.

The other site is a commercial site that our school uses (edline.net) and they (so far) are only allowing us to post links on their site, not forms. Since I am not the school's contact with edline, I can't ask directly, and the person who is the contact is not being very helpful.

If I had server or site access (or just a helpful tech), I could do lots of things, but no luck. So, I am stuck with a simple url and I'd like to hide the variable being sent.

steve