On 16-06-2009, Etienne Robillard wrote:

> Pfft, I bet this thread would have never happened without my initial
> intervention. Likewise, I think you're just using this thread for your
> own interests, disregarding my own arguments on why web frameworks are
> so hard to cope with.
>
> If you want to start a thread for Bobo, please switch mailing-list or
> create a new thread, as all I wanted was to tell Jim my disappointement
> regarding Bobo, and I still think its not very revolutionary.

Imho you just describe your mistake ! You should start an other thread
to discuss about the number of web framework instead of focus specialy
on bobo.

In fact, web framework like bobo is an answer to this problem (the
number of framework).  Like you said there is nothing revolutionary, it
use other components (paste and webob), it means that we begin to stop
to reinvent the wheel and search for the concensus on the smaller
efficient framework. And this is really fine !

--
William Dodé - http://flibuste.net
Informaticien Indépendant