Hey Jim,

Thanks for that. I'm sorry that I've been rude
with you and realize my mistake. I didn't know you were engaged with
Zope from a long time. Yet I'm still mostly a Python rookie after all...

The problem of wording in Python web frameworks is not quite related
to bobo or anything else, I think... It's just that I'm often
tired of seeing so much competition in similar Python projects, when the
goal (I suppose) should be to share along, and learn stuff...

I'll dig further down on Bobo. Thanks for announcing this.

Please accept my apologies,

Sincerely,

- Etienne

--