Hi,

On 2010-08-28 1:04 PM, Georg Brandl wrote:
Let me just throw in here that it's *NOT* too late to do something about
Python 3.2.  It is not even in beta state yet, and I am very willing to
introduce the changes to make web programming work again, or even hold
up 3.2 for a bit if you need more time.
Sorry if I was not clear. I was talking about only wsgiref here. And for that to be adapted to a possible new WSGI specification we would need more time than you can hold the 3.2 release I think.

However, someone who actually *does* web programming has to do that, in
other words, one of you.  All I see is complaints that it will not work
and one has to forget the stdlib.  That is somewhat sad.
While I am not happy with the decisions of the stdlib for unicode in some parts, my mail was not related to that.

Regards,
Armin