Hello web-sig.  My name is Timothy Farrell.  I'm the developer of the Rocket
web server.  I understand that most of you are more experienced and passionate
than myself.  But I'm come here because I want to see certain things
standardized.  I'm pretty new to this forum but I've read through all the
recent discussions on PEP 444.  That being said, I'll try to take a humble
approach.

It seems to me that the spec that Alice is working on could be something great
but the problems are not well defined (in the PEP).  This causes confusion
about what the goals are.  There's some disagreement about whether or not
certain features should be in PEP 444.  I think those people have a different
idea for what PEP 444 ought to be.  The first thing that should be done is
clearly defining the shortcomings with PEP 3333 that PEP 444 seeks to address
and limit our PEP 444 discussions to solving those problems.

Since Alice is rewriting the PEP perhaps we should all sit back for a second
until we have a PEP to work off of.  That will help the discussion be a little
more focused.

Sorry if I've stepped on anyone's toes.

-tim