I'm returning to web2py after a bit of a break, so maybe things have
changed in the intervening six months or so (well, I'm sure they have).

Version 1.58 (2009-03-10 10:51:30)

I have a SQLite database with a number of rows in it. I had been
retrieving the rows with:

        todos_ds = db(db.todos.rt != 0).select(db.todos.ALL)

I then edited one of the rows from the dba page. When I now run the above
line, the returned dataset has the modified row in it and, right at the
end, the original row with a new id. The dba page doesn't show the phantom
row. I exited web2py altogether and examined the table with sqlite3: the
row isn't there. I start up web2py, run the app to the above line, and the
phantom row is in the dataset.

I would struggle to believe what I've written above if I read it, but it
is definitely true! Happy to make screenshots if you want.

Can anyone explain what is going on?

Thanks,
Keith