hmm... seems like we still have the same problem, unless i was supposed to
copy more files than just scheduler.py

loaded around 12,000 records into slow_track, while fast_track has very
few, but some should be executed by now...

3 workers are properly running (main, slow_track, fast_track), but no tasks
are being executed at this point. restarted apache, stopped and started
scheduler several times.

that's the situation at this point... not sure if i could test something
more specific to figure out what is going on?