Confirming that it works PERFECT :) handling all three queues (groups)
concurrently as it should.

now loading first 600k tasks to see if it will degrade performance, and if
ok, then couple more around 2-3M each...

Niphlod and Massimo, thank you!

When did you plan to include new scheduler into nightly or stable build?