I'm finding it awkward to insert uploaded images into markmin-formatted
text because the upload filenames aren't memorable. I see the point of the
file renaming. But I think I need some kind of widget that displays the
images in my upload library and will automatically get and insert the
filename for the image I choose. Before I roll my own solution, though, I'm
wondering if anyone else has written a plugin or has a working solution
they would share. (There didn't seem to be any relevant slices on
w2pslices).

Thanks