Hello everybody!

I'm quite new to Python and web2py, but I "consumed" all of web2py's
wonderful documentation at the last few days and I'm quite amazed at this
wonderful framework. But there's a feature that I need that I couldn't find
a way to easily implement it.

The application that I'm developing requires extensive use of form cloning
within a single web page, done dynamically at the client side.  I'm not
really sure how to call this "technique", so I found a bit hard to find
information regarding this at this mailing list's archive.

What I want to accomplish can be easily understood viewing the screenshots
from this tool: http://www.mdelrosso.com/sheepit/

I already have my own (ugly) jquery code to create the forms dynamically,
and of course I could validate it manually on web2py's side, but I was
looking into an easier implementation using something like FORM or SQLFORM.
Like I said, I'm very new to web2py and python, and I have no idea how
django works, but I think I need to accomplish something similar to
this: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/forms/formsets/

I tried searching this mailing list archive and I found a couple of
discussions from people trying to do the same thing, but I didn't find a
solution.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/web2py/ssaSj6v9Wu8/discussion
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/web2py/UK8NZ1VMlNk/discussion

But these are threads from 2011....

There's also this guy asking something similar a couple of months
ago: https://groups.google.com/d/topic/web2py/IPMz4FylT2k/discussion
and
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13215902/web2py-possible-to-submit-multiple-forms-with-a-single-submit-button/13215926#13215926

but the solution presented didn't seem very elegant.

Anyway, I would really appreciate any help on this.

Thanks, Henrique.