Howesc,
Thanks for great info. So, does mobile app user have to register web2py via
access token provided by their hardware in mobile application? May you
explain how you built the login/registration module for mobile app users
along with web2py?
Do you code in html5 with native code for developing your mobile app?

Sorry for asking more than one question, this topic sounds so interesting!
:)

Thank you!